Russian River snake its way through pristine redwood forest to the sea
where sea stacks and arched rocks await you at the site where Alfred
Hitchcock's famous movie "The Birds" was filmed.
- The Redwoods & Russian River
- Birds-eye view of harbor seals along the
- Sea stacks and arched rocks along the Central
- Bodega Bay
- Historic Bodega & Freestone
- Pt. Reyes National Seashore
- Time: Approx. 45-50 mins.
Clark, President of North Coast Air, Inc. Commercial Pilot with 33
years of pilot experience flys roughly half of our scenic flight
tours. He is very familiar with Sonoma County and the North Coast
having lived in the Healdsburg area for 23 years and Northern
California most of his life.
- Informative FAA certified Commercial pilots to guide you en
- Private aircraft reserved for you and your companions
- A narrated natural history of each tour
- We fly 7 days a week, weather permitting, 48 hr. cancellation policy;
no refund for "no shows."
For more information, price
quotes & to Book Your Tour . . .
Call: 707-542-TOUR (8687) or click here to email us.
about our Gift Certificates.
A scenic air tour makes a unique, memorable gift!